Friday, February 21, 2020

DVDW TS H552D DRIVER

Sorry this didn't help. How satisfied are you with this response? All times are GMT Thanks for marking this as the answer. Laptop drives are not noted for their longevity. Done absolutely everything that I can think of.
Uploader: Mishura
Date Added: 18 August 2017
File Size: 13.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76158
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. Thanks for marking this as the answer. I have not been able to find a fix for it anywhere.

The manufacturer website s don't even have a firmware update. Well, I ran the program- Microsoft Fix-It Did this solve your problem? The Message I get is as follows: What would you suggest next? Laptop drives are not noted for their longevity.

Copyright -Tech Support Forum. Meanwhile, you may refer the below links: Gateway desktop model GM OS: Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services.

A writable CD is a compact disc that How satisfied are you with this response?

Tsstcorp Cd Dvdw Ts H552d Ata Device Driver Download

I have a Gateway Desktop model GM Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively. All times are GMT How satisfied are you with this reply? XP rs disk drive: I am not sure what to do with the file or what are the next steps.

If I try to copy my files with that, I get the same error message. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-HD ATA Device Drivers Download for Free | Driver Talent

In reply to Samhrutha G's post on March 11, Gateway model GM OS: Thanks in advance for your help. Current Temperatures Take II. I have the same drive and have had the same problems for years. The time now is Tell us about your experience with our site. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

Replied on March 16, It's to the point where I am lucky if it'll read a DVD. Your optical drive has most likely failed. I thought I added those in my first message but maybe you need more info: Please insert a writable disc into drive E:

No comments:

Post a Comment